The JavaFX 11 runtime is available as a platform-specific SDK, as a number of jmods, and as a set of artifacts in maven central.
The OpenJFX page at openjfx.io is a great starting place to learn more about JavaFX 11.
The Release Notes for JavaFX 11 are available in the OpenJFX GitHub repository: Release Notes.
This software is licensed under GPL v2 + Classpath (see http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html).
|JavaFX Windows SDK||11.0.2||Windows||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Windows jmods||11.0.2||Windows||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Mac OS X SDK||11.0.2||Mac||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Mac OS X jmods||11.0.2||Mac||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Linux SDK||11.0.2||Linux||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Linux jmods||11.0.2||Linux||Download [SHA256]|
JavaFX Early-Access Builds
Early-Access builds for JavaFX 12 are available for download.
These early-access builds are licensed under GPL v2 + Classpath (see http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html).
|JavaFX Windows SDK||12-ea+8||Windows||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Windows jmods||12-ea+8||Windows||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Mac OS X SDK||12-ea+8||Mac||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Mac OS X jmods||12-ea+8||Mac||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Linux SDK||12-ea+8||Linux||Download [SHA256]|
|JavaFX Linux jmods||12-ea+8||Linux||Download [SHA256]|
- Early-access (EA) functionality might never make it into a general-availability (GA) release.
- EA functionality might be changed or removed at any time.
- The existence of EA builds does not imply that the functionality being tested will be present in any particular GA release.
- The platforms supported and the packaging options available for a GA build might be different than those available for EA builds.
- EA builds are not tested to the same level to which Gluon tests GA builds. EA builds are produced for the purpose of gathering feedback. Use for any other purpose is at your own risk.
- EA builds might be missing security-vulnerability fixes that are available in GA builds.
- Gluon does not provide support for EA builds.
An experimental early access release for armv6hf systems can be downloaded as well:
|JavaFX armv6hf SDK||11-ea+25||armv6hf||Download [SHA256]|