|Release||GA Date||Latest version||Long Term Support||Extended or custom support||Details|
|20||March 2023 (planned)||early access||no|
|19||September 2022||19 (September 2022)||no||upon request||details|
|18||March 2022||18.0.2 (July 2022)||no||upon request||details|
|17||September 2021||17.0.4 (July 2022)||until September 2026||upon request||details|
|16||March 2021||16 (March 2021)||no||upon request||details|
|15||September 2020||15.0.1 (October 2020)||no||upon request||details|
|14||March 2020||126.96.36.199 (July 2020)||no||upon request||details|
|13||September 2019||13.0.2 (January 2020)||no||upon request||details|
|12||March 2019||12.0.2 (July 2019)||no||upon request||details|
|11||September 2018||11.0.16 (July 2022)||until September 2023||upon request||details|
- All dates on this page are informative. Contact us for a personalised quote for our JavaFX Long Term Support (LTS) service.
- Releases in grey don’t receive updates anymore. We strongly encourage all our users to use either the latest version (currently 17) or the latest version of one of the LTS releases (currently 11 and 17).
- The JavaFX runtime is available as a platform-specific SDK, as a number of jmods, and as a set of artifacts in maven central.
- The OpenJFX page at openjfx.io is a great starting place to learn more about JavaFX.
- This software is licensed under GPL v2 + Classpath
Looking for older JavaFX 11 or 17 versions? Check ‘Include older versions’ above.
- Early-access (EA) functionality might never make it into a general-availability (GA) release.
- EA functionality might be changed or removed at any time.
- The existence of EA builds does not imply that the functionality being tested will be present in any particular GA release.
- The platforms supported and the packaging options available for a GA build might be different than those available for EA builds.
- EA builds are not tested to the same level to which Gluon tests GA builds. EA builds are produced for the purpose of gathering feedback. Use for any other purpose is at your own risk.
- EA builds might be missing security-vulnerability fixes that are available in GA builds.
- Gluon does not provide support for EA builds.